Boys ranches near Spring, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their issues and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It removes these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from negative influences and taken to a supervised, protected environment created precisely to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Spring, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Spring, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Spring, Texas. We’re a safe, supervised environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses typical teen problems like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide for a lasting change in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools build environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that come from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment allows these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home offers love and honest love for the teenagers enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given personal counseling in addition to group counseling. Students will be treated individually, in order to focus on their unique issues and fix them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to guarantee that we can send your son home as a changed person, ready and able to form a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys often learn at varying speeds than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and helps them to re-build their interest and motivation. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, away from Spring, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to successfully alter teenagers’ lives.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Spring, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Spring, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Spring, Texas:
Spring, Texas is a census-designated place within the extraterritorial jurisdiction of Houston in Harris County, Texas, United States, Convert north of Downtown Houston.Handbook of Texas] The population was 54,298 at the 2010 census. While the name “Spring” is applied to a large area of NW Harris County, the town of Spring is located at the intersection of Spring-Cypress and Hardy Roads and encompasses a relatively small area of perhaps 1 sq.km.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Spring, Texas, used with permission.