Boys ranches near Fredericksburg, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their issues and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It separates these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy peer groups and taken to a supervised, controlled environment designed especially to aid with their recovery.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Fredericksburg, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Fredericksburg, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Fredericksburg, Texas. We’re a secure, controlled environment, where students are supervised by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen struggles like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lasting change in the students who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our aim is to create a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools create environments that allow for dating and the complications that arise from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment enables only on what is at hand and, most crucially, allows these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This develops a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be worked with individually, in order to address their specific difficulties and fix them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to ensure that we can return your son home as a changed person, willing and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys typically learn at varying paces than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and helps them to re-discover their interest and drive. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By providing influential role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not typically a smooth one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, separated from Fredericksburg, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Fredericksburg, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Fredericksburg, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Fredericksburg, Texas:
Fredericksburg is the seat of Gillespie County, in the U.S. state of Texas.GR As of the 2010 Census estimate, the city had a population of 10, 530
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Fredericksburg, Texas, used with permission.