Looking for boys ranches in Texas? Yes, boys ranches near Frisco, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better.
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their problems and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It removes these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy peer groups and immersed in a supervised, protected environment set up especially to encourage their transformation.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Frisco, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Frisco, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Frisco, Texas. We’re a safe, controlled environment, where students are guided by our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on common teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to affect an enduring transformation in the residents who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, we work to create a lifelong transformation in boys who have gotten off track.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the complications that follow such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment focus these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This creates a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to make sure that we are effective in changing these troubled boys:
- Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest love for the students enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in personal counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be helped personally, in order to focus on their individual issues and overcome them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a new person, willing and able to forge a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Education. Struggling boys often learn at varying rates than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic setting that interests our students and encourages them to re-discover their focus and motivation. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By providing influential role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and enter positions of obligation, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, distanced from Frisco, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively alter teenagers’ lives.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
Our program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Frisco, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Frisco, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, highly structured environment to enable troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
If you would like to find out more about us, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover and get set on the right path.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Frisco, Texas:
Frisco is an affluent city in Collin and Denton Counties in the U.S. state of Texas and a rapidly growing suburb of Dallas. As of the 2010 Census, 116,989 people were living in Frisco up from 33,714 in the previous census. Frisco was the fastest growing city in the United States in 2009, and also the fastest growing city in the nation from 2000-2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities located in the booming northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Frisco, Texas, used with permission.