Boys ranches near Brownwood, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their struggles and turn their life around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from poor peer groups and immersed in a supervised, protected environment designed specifically to aid with their recovery.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Brownwood, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Brownwood, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Brownwood, Texas. We’re a healthy, controlled environment, where students are supervised by our experienced and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with common teen struggles like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lasting alteration in the boys who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools create environments that allow for dating and the complications that come from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment boys to feel safe and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home offers love and genuine caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given individual counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be helped personally, in order to deal with their specific difficulties and surpass them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can return your son home as a different person, willing and able to forge a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys frequently learn at varying paces than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and encourages them to regain their curiosity and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and enter positions of obligation, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We recognize that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, separated from Brownwood, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Brownwood, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Brownwood, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, strictly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Brownwood, Texas:
Brownwood is a city in and the county seat of Brown County, Texas, United States.GR The population was 18,813 at the 2000 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Brownwood, Texas, used with permission.