Boys ranches near Kingsville, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their issues and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from negative peer groups and placed in a supervised, controlled environment set up specifically to foster their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Kingsville, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Kingsville, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Kingsville, Texas. We’re a safe, controlled environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong change in the students who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our goal is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools build environments that allow for dating and the complications that follow such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This creates a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home shows love and honest caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling in addition to group counseling. Students will be treated personally, in order to address their unique issues and overcome them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to guarantee that we can bring your son home as a new person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys often learn at varying rates than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and helps them to rediscover their curiosity and drive. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering influential role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not typically a smooth one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We know that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Kingsville, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to properly alter teenagers’ lives.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Kingsville, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Kingsville, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, tightly structured environment to enable troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Kingsville, Texas:
Kingsville is a city in and the county seat of Kleberg County, Texas, United States.GR The population was 26,213 at the 2010 census. It is the principal city of the Kingsville Micropolitan Statistical Area, which is part of the larger Corpus Christi-Kingsville Combined Statistical Area.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Kingsville, Texas, used with permission.