Boys ranches near Euless, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their struggles and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It removes these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy influences and taken to a supervised, controlled environment set up specifically to aid with their recovery.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Euless, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Euless, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Euless, Texas. We’re a healthy, supervised environment, where students are guided by our gifted and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on common teen issues like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring alteration in the residents who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools build environments that allow for dating and the distractions that follow such things. Jealousy, distraction, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment boys to [work strictly on what is at hand and, most importantly, enables these boys to feel safe and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere caring for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be treated individually, in order to deal with their unique difficulties and surpass them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can send your son home as a different person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys often learn at varying rates than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and allows them to rediscover their curiosity and sense of purpose. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing influential role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from Euless, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to properly alter teenagers’ lives.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Euless, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Euless, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, highly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Euless, Texas:
Euless, known as “Tree City USA,” is a city in Tarrant County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Fort Worth. Euless is part of the Mid-Cities between Dallas and Fort Worth. The population was 51,277 at the 2010 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Euless, Texas, used with permission.