Boys ranches near Galveston, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their struggles and turn their life around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It removes these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from unhealthy influences and taken to a supervised, protected environment set up precisely to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Galveston, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Galveston, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Galveston, Texas. We’re a healthy, controlled environment, where students are guided by our gifted and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with typical teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide an enduring alteration in the boys who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools allow environments that allow for dating and the complications that arise from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This creates a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home offers love and genuine love for the students enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given individual counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be treated personally, in order to focus on their individual difficulties and surpass them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to ensure that we can bring your son home as a new person, willing and able to forge a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys typically learn at varying paces than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic environment that interests our students and helps them to re-build their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By offering influential role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and enter positions of obligation, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after this program. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from Galveston, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Galveston, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Galveston, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, strictly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Galveston, Texas:
Galveston is a coastal city located on Galveston Island in the U.S. state of Texas. As of, the city had a total population of 47,743 within an area of Convert. Located within the Nowrap metropolitan area, the city is the seat and second-largest city of Galveston County in population.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Galveston, Texas, used with permission.