Boys ranches near Boerne, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their problems and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It distances these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from unhealthy influences and taken to a supervised, protected environment set up precisely to aid with their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Boerne, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Boerne, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Boerne, Texas. We’re a safe, environment, where students are supervised by our experienced and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on common teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities,conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring transformation in the residents who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our aim is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the distractions that come from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment boys to feel safe and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This develops a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home offers love and genuine caring for the students enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given personal counseling in addition to group counseling. Students will be worked with personally, in order to deal with their individual problems and surpass them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can return your son home as a different person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys often learn at varying paces than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic environment that engages our students and helps them to rediscover their curiosity and sense of purpose. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not usually a smooth one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We know that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, away from Boerne, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly alter teenagers’ lives.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Boerne, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Boerne, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, strictly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Boerne, Texas:
Boerne is a city in the Hill Country of Texas in the United States. It is the county seat of Kendall CountyGR. Boerne was named in honor of Ludwig Brne, a Jewish German author and publicist, and its population was 10,471 in the 2010 census. The city is noted for the landmark U.S. Supreme Court case City of Boerne v. Flores.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Boerne, Texas, used with permission.