Troubled Texan Boy? Therapeutic boarding schools can be a great choice for parents of troubled boys, helping them surpass their problems and turn their lives around.
New Hope Boys Home will provide the means to help turn their life around. If untreated, boys that are displaying dangerous behavior can throw away their future. A therapeutic boarding school like New Hope Boys Home can teach your son a new way to think, behave and thrive in life. We’re only a short distance away from Wichita Falls, Texas.
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school locateed a short distance from in Wichita Falls, Texas. We offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help troubled boys. Separating these self-destructive teens from their old environments is an important first step in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be taken from poor peer groups and immersed in a supervised, protected environment created precisely to encourage their healing.
If you are the parent of a troubled young man in Wichita Falls, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help your teen.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home is not located right in Wichita Falls, Texas, but we are nearby. We provide extensive therapy in a safe, controlled environment, where students are watched over by our experienced and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities,conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lasting change in the boys who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in biblical principles, our aim is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are very successful with high school aged students. Jealousy, disruption, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment focus these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This leads to a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to ascertain that we are effective in changing these troubled boys:
- Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home shows love and sincere love for the teenagers enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be treated individually, in order to deal with their specific difficulties and surpass them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to ensure that we can send your son home as a new person, willing and able to form a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Education. Self-destructive boys typically learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and encourages them to re-build their interest and motivation. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering influential role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of obligation, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not typically a smooth one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We recognize that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, distanced from Wichita Falls, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively transform your teenager’s life. Place your faith in the countless success stories that have graduated our program.
Continued information about troubled boys.
If a troubled boy is not provided with proper care, behaviors can develop from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are exceedingly troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys provide the care needed to prevent and negate damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens have depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death among teens.
- 2% of teens will experience bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens drink alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens smoke cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens smoke marijuana by age 14.
What defines an effective therapeutic boarding school for boys?
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Wichita Falls, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to other therapeutic boarding schools in Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not a therapeutic boarding school in Wichita Falls, Texas, our success rate is proof that our program works. If you would like to learn more about us, call us at (830) 257-5714. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Wichita Falls, Texas:
Wichita Falls is a city in and the county seat of Wichita County, Texas, United States. Wichita Falls is the principal city of the Wichita Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area, which encompasses all of Archer, Clay and Wichita counties. According to the 2010 census, the city had a population of 104,553. In addition to Sheppard Air Force Base, Wichita Falls is also home to the “world’s littlest skyscraper”.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Wichita Falls, Texas, used with permission.