Troubled Texan Boy? Therapeutic boarding schools can be a great solution for parents of at-risk boys, helping them surpass their issues and turn their lives around.
New Hope Boys Home will help your troubled boy turn their life around. If untreated, boys that are displaying destructive behavior can ruin their future. A therapeutic boarding school like New Hope Boys Home can offer your son a new way to live. We’re only a short distance away from San Antonio, Texas.
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school locateed a short distance from in San Antonio, Texas. We offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help troubled boys. Distancing these self-destructive teens from their old environments is an important first step in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be separated from unhealthy influences and immersed in a supervised, controlled environment created specifically to encourage their transformation.
If you are the parent of a troubled young man in San Antonio, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help your teen.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home is not located right in San Antonio, Texas, but we are nearby. We offer comprehensive therapy in a secure, supervised environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on common teen issues like adolescent alcohol abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly based in biblical principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Positive outcomes of a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are highly effective with high school aged students. Jealousy, disruption, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to ascertain that we are effective in helping these troubled boys:
- Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and sincere love for the boys enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given personal counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be treated personally, in order to focus on their individual problems and overcome them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to guarantee that we can send your son home as a new person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Education. Troubled boys frequently learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic setting that interests our students and allows them to re-discover their focus and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not typically a smooth one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We recognize that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, distanced from San Antonio, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to effectively alter teenagers’ lives. Place your faith in the large amount of success stories that have come out of our program.
Continued information about troubled boys.
If a troubled boy is not treated with proper care, behaviors can develop from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are deeply troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys offer the therapy required to prevent and negate damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens go through depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death for teens.
- 2% of teens will experience bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens drink alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens smoke cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens try marijuana by age 14.
What defines an effective therapeutic boarding school for boys?
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from San Antonio, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and substance abuse, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like other therapeutic boarding schools in Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, highly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not a therapeutic boarding school in San Antonio, Texas, our success rate is proof that our program works. If you would like to discover more about us, call us at (512) 521-3655. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in San Antonio, Texas:
San Antonio (Spanish for “Saint Anthony”), officially the City of San Antonio, is the seventh most populated city in the United States of America and the second most populated city in the state of Texas, with a population of 1,409,019. It was the fastest growing of the top 10 largest cities in the United States from 2000 to 2010, and the second from 1990 to 2000. The city is located in the American Southwest, the southâcentral part of Texas, and the southwestern corner of an urban region known as the Texas Triangle.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in San Antonio, Texas, used with permission.