Therapeutic boarding schools can be a great choice for parents of troubled boys.
New Hope Boys Home will help your troubled boy turn their life around.
Left untreated, boys that are exhibiting troubled behavior can ruin their future. Therapeutic boarding schools like New Hope Boys Home can show your son a new way to live. New Hope Boys Home one of few therapeutic boarding schools that offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help your troubled boy. Separating these at-risk teens from their old environments is a vital first step in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be separated from poor peer groups and placed in a supervised, protected environment setup especially to foster their healing.
If you are the parent of a troubled teen boy, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help your child.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home provides comprehensive therapy in a secure, closed environment, where students are supervised by our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on typical teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lasting alteration in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly rooted in biblical principles, our goal is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Positive outcomes of a therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is one of a few therapeutic boarding schools just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are particularly successful with high school aged students. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment boys to [work these boys to feel safe and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This develops a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to make sure that we are effective in assisting these troubled boys:
- Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home displays love and genuine caring for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be helped personally, in order to deal with their unique problems and surpass them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to ensure that we can return your son home as a different person, ready and able to build a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Education. Troubled boys typically learn at varying speeds than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and encourages them to re-build their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By providing positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We recognize that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, away from Round Rock, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to properly alter teenagers’ lives. Place your faith in the countless success stories that have graduated our program.
Continued information about troubled boys.
If a troubled boy is not treated with appropriate care, behaviors can develop from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are deeply troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys have the treatment essential to prevent and mitigate damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens are diagnosed with depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death in teens.
- 2% of teens will develop bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens drink alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens use cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens use marijuana by age 14.
What marks therapeutic boarding schools successful for boys?
Unlike other therapeutic boarding schools, our program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to other therapeutic boarding schools, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Our success rate is proof that our program works. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.