Troubled Texan Boy? There is a therapeutic boarding school in Texas that can be a great choice for parents of troubled boys, helping boys overcome their struggles and turn their life around.
New Hope Boys Home is a year-round ranch and school that will help your boy. Without such concentrated help, boys that are displaying dangerous behavior can ruin their future. A therapeutic boarding school like New Hope Boys Home can teach your son a new way to think, behave and thrive in life. We’re only a short distance away from Pharr, Texas.
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school located a short distance from in Pharr, Texas. We offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help troubled boys. Distancing these self-destructive teens from their old environments is a vital first move in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be removed from poor peer groups and placed in a supervised, structured environment set up precisely to foster their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling young man in Pharr, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help your child.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home is not located right in Pharr, Texas, but we are nearby. We offer extensive therapy in a healthy, supervised environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses usual teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities,conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to provide for a lasting change in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in biblical principles, we work to create a lifelong transformation in boys who have gotten off track.
Positive outcomes of a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are highly successful with high school aged students. Jealousy, disruption, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment enables solely on what is at hand and, most importantly, encourages these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials our therapeutic boarding school follows to ensure success for troubled boys:
- Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest love for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be treated personally, in order to address their specific problems and overcome them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can send your son home as a new person, ready and able to form a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Education. Struggling boys frequently learn at different speeds than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic setting that engages our students and encourages them to re-build their focus and drive. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By providing positive role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and enter positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, separated from Pharr, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to successfully transform your teenager’s life. Place your faith in the countless success stories that have been produced by our program.
Further information about struggling boys.
If a troubled boy is not provided with proper care, behaviors can stem from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are very troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys provide the therapy essential to prevent and mitigate damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens experiences depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death in teens.
- 2% of teens will develop bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens consume alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens try cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens use marijuana by age 14.
What defines an effective therapeutic boarding school for boys?
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Pharr, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like other therapeutic boarding schools in Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not a therapeutic boarding school in Pharr, Texas, our success rate is proof that our program works. If you would like to discover more about us, call us at (830) 257-5714. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Pharr, Texas:
Pharr is a city in Hidalgo County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 70,400. Pharr is connected by bridge to the Mexican city of Reynosa, Tamaulipas. It is part of the McAllen-Edinburg-Mission and Reynosa-McAllen metropolitan areas.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Pharr, Texas, used with permission.