Troubled Texan Boy? Therapeutic boarding schools can be a great choice for parents of struggling boys, helping them rise above their issues and turn their lives around.
New Hope Boys Home will help your troubled boy turn their life around. Left untreated, boys that are exhibiting troubled behavior can ruin their future. A therapeutic boarding school like New Hope Boys Home can teach your son a new way to think, behave and thrive in life. We’re only a short distance away from Pflugerville, Texas.
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school locateed a short distance from in Pflugerville, Texas. We offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help troubled boys. Removing these self-destructive teens from their old environments is an important first step in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be taken from poor influences and placed in a supervised, controlled environment set up especially to encourage their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling young man in Pflugerville, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help your boy.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home is not located right in Pflugerville, Texas, but we are nearby. We offer effective therapy in a healthy, closed environment, where students are supervised by our gifted and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses typical teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring transformation in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly based in biblical principles, our aim is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are very successful with high school aged students. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment allows these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This creates a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to ensure that we are successful in assisting these troubled boys:
- Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home offers love and genuine caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive individual counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be worked with individually, in order to address their individual issues and fix them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to ensure that we can bring your son home as a different person, willing and able to forge a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Education. Struggling boys often learn at varying speeds than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic setting that interests our students and allows them to regain their interest and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By employing influential role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and enter positions of obligation, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Pflugerville, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively alter teenagers’ lives. Place your faith in the scores of success stories that have graduated our program.
More information about struggling boys.
If a troubled boy is not provided with appropriate care, behaviors can grow from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are deeply troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys provide the treatment required to prevent and minimize damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens have depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death in teens.
- 2% of teens will develop bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens experience alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens try cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens smoke marijuana by age 14.
What makes a successful therapeutic boarding school for boys?
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Pflugerville, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to other therapeutic boarding schools in Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not a therapeutic boarding school in Pflugerville, Texas, our success rate is proof that our program works. If you would like to discover more about us, call us at (512) 521-3655. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Pflugerville, Texas:
Pflugerville is a city in Travis and Williamson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 16,335 at the 2000 census. A July 1, 2008 U.S. Census Bureau estimate placed the population at 39,653. The 2010 Census put Pflugerville’s population at 46,936. Pflugerville is a suburb of Austin and part of the AustinâRound Rock Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Pflugerville, Texas, used with permission.