Troubled Texan Boy? Therapeutic boarding schools can be a great choice for parents of troubled boys, helping them rise above their problems and turn their lives around.
New Hope Boys Home will help your troubled boy turn their life around. If untreated, boys that are displaying troubled behavior can ruin their future. A therapeutic boarding school like New Hope Boys Home can offer your son a new way to live. We’re only a short distance away from Mansfield, Texas.
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school locateed a short distance from in Mansfield, Texas. We offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help troubled boys. Distancing these at-risk teens from their old environments is an important first move in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be taken from unhealthy influences and taken to a supervised, protected environment created precisely to encourage their transformation.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive young man in Mansfield, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help your boy.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home is not located right in Mansfield, Texas, but we are nearby. We provide comprehensive therapy in a healthy, controlled environment, where students are guided by our knowledgeable and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to affect an enduring change in the boys who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in biblical principles, our aim is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are particularly successful with high school aged students. Jealousy, disruption, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment enables these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to make sure that we are successful in helping these troubled boys:
- Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home shows love and honest caring for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given individual counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be treated individually, in order to focus on their unique issues and surpass them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a different person, ready and able to build a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Education. Struggling boys frequently learn at different paces than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and allows them to regain their curiosity and motivation. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, separated from Mansfield, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly transform your teenager’s life. Place your faith in the countless success stories that have been produced by our program.
More information about self-destructive boys.
If a troubled boy is not given proper care, behaviors can stem from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are very troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys offer the therapy essential to prevent and minimize damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens experiences depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death among teens.
- 2% of teens will be diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens experience alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens smoke cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens smoke marijuana by age 14.
What defines a successful therapeutic boarding school for boys?
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Mansfield, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to other therapeutic boarding schools in Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, strictly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not a therapeutic boarding school in Mansfield, Texas, our success rate is proof that our program works. If you would like to find out more about us, call us at (830) 257-5714. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Mansfield, Texas:
Mansfield is a city in Ellis, Johnson, and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368. In 2009, CNN/Money Magazine rated Mansfield as one of the “Best Places to Live” in the United States, ranking 24th out of the top 100 places.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Mansfield, Texas, used with permission.