Troubled Texan Boy? Therapeutic boarding schools can be a great solution for parents of at-risk boys, helping them rise above their problems and turn their lives around.
New Hope Boys Home will provide the means to help turn their life around. If untreated, boys that are displaying troubled behavior can ruin their future. A therapeutic boarding school like New Hope Boys Home can teach your son a new way to think, behave and thrive in life. We’re only a short distance away from League City, Texas.
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school locateed a short distance from in League City, Texas. We offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help troubled boys. Distancing these troubled teens from their old environments is an important first move in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be removed from poor peer groups and immersed in a supervised, protected environment created specifically to foster their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling young man in League City, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help your child.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home is not located right in League City, Texas, but we are nearby. We offer extensive therapy in a healthy, supervised environment, where students are guided by our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses common teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to affect an enduring change in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in biblical principles, our goal is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Positive outcomes of a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are particularly successful with high school aged students. Jealousy, disruption, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment focus strictly on what is at hand and, most importantly, enables these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This creates a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to ensure that we are effective in helping these troubled boys:
- Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home offers love and honest caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given individual counseling in addition to group counseling. Students will be worked with individually, in order to focus on their individual problems and fix them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a changed person, ready and able to build a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Education. Struggling boys often learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic environment that interests our students and encourages them to regain their curiosity and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By providing influential role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and enter positions of responsibility, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from League City, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively transform your teenager’s life. Place your faith in the large amount of success stories that have been produced by our program.
Continued information about struggling boys.
If a troubled boy is not provided with appropriate care, behaviors can stem from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are exceedingly troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys provide the therapy essential to prevent and mitigate damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens have depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death in teens.
- 2% of teens will develop bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens experience alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens smoke cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens smoke marijuana by age 14.
What makes a successful therapeutic boarding school for boys?
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from League City, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like other therapeutic boarding schools in Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, highly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not a therapeutic boarding school in League City, Texas, our success rate is proof that our program works. If you would like to discover more about us, call us at (512) 521-3655. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in League City, Texas:
League City is a city in Galveston County and Harris County in the U.S. state of Texas, within the Nowrap metropolitan area. As of the 2000 U.S. Census, the city population was 45,444; in the 2006 census estimate, the population was listed as 67,200. The 2010 Census places the population of League City at 83,560. The City has experienced an 83% percent population growth since 2000. The city has a small portion north of Clear Creek within Harris County, Texas zoned for residential and commercial uses. League City is home to several water-side resorts used by people from nearby Houston. League City surpassed Galveston as Galveston County’s largest city between 2000 and 2005.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in League City, Texas, used with permission.