Troubled Texan Boy? There is a therapeutic boarding school in Texas that can be a great choice for parents of at-risk boys, helping them overcome their issues and turn their lives around.
New Hope Boys Home is a year-round ranch and school that will help your boy. Left untreated, boys that are exhibiting destructive behavior can ruin their future. A therapeutic boarding school like New Hope Boys Home can offer your son a new way to live. We’re only a short distance away from Laredo, Texas.
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school located a short distance from in Laredo, Texas. We offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help troubled boys. Distancing these at-risk teens from their old environments is a vital first step in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be taken from unhealthy peer groups and taken to a supervised, structured environment designed specifically to foster their healing.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive young man in Laredo, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help your boy.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home is not located right in Laredo, Texas, but we are nearby. We offer extensive therapy in a healthy, controlled environment, where students are guided by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses typical teen struggles like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring alteration in the students who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in biblical principles, our hope is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are particularly effective with high school aged students. Jealousy, lack of focus, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to ensure that we are successful in changing these troubled boys:
- Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home offers love and honest caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in individual counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be worked with individually, in order to focus on their unique problems and fix them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can bring your son home as a different person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Education. Self-destructive boys frequently learn at varying rates than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and allows them to rediscover their curiosity and motivation. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By employing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and fill positions of duty, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually a smooth one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, distanced from Laredo, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to successfully transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life. Place your faith in the large amount of success stories that have graduated our program.
Further information about self-destructive boys.
If a troubled boy is not treated with appropriate care, behaviors can grow from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are exceedingly troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys provide the care needed to prevent and minimize damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens are diagnosed with depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death for teens.
- 2% of teens will be diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens experience alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens smoke cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens try marijuana by age 14.
What defines a successful therapeutic boarding school for boys?
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Laredo, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to other therapeutic boarding schools in Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not a therapeutic boarding school in Laredo, Texas, our success rate is evidence that our program works. If you would like to discover more about us, call us at (830) 257-5714. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Laredo, Texas:
Laredo is the county seat of Webb County, Texas, United States, located on the north bank of the Rio Grande in South Texas, across from Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico. According to the 2010 census, the city population was 236,091 making it the 3rd most populated on the United States-Mexican border, after San Diego, California and El Paso, Texas. Laredo is part of the Laredo-Nuevo Laredo Metropolitan Area with an estimate population of 636,516. Laredo’s economy is based on international trade with Mexico. Most major transportation companies have a facility in Laredo. Laredo’s location along the southern end of I-35 close to the manufacturers in North Mexico promotes its vital role in trade between the United States and Mexico.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Laredo, Texas, used with permission.