Troubled Texan Boy? Therapeutic boarding schools can be a great choice for parents of troubled boys, helping them overcome their issues and turn their lives around.
New Hope Boys Home will help your troubled boy turn their life around. If untreated, boys that are experiencing dangerous behavior can throw away their future. A therapeutic boarding school like New Hope Boys Home can show your son a new way to live. We’re only a short distance away from Irving, Texas.
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school locateed a short distance from in Irving, Texas. We offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help troubled boys. Separating these at-risk teens from their old environments is a vital first move in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be taken from unhealthy influences and taken to a supervised, controlled environment created precisely to encourage their transformation.
If you are the parent of a troubled young man in Irving, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help your boy.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home is not located right in Irving, Texas, but we are nearby. We offer comprehensive therapy in a safe, controlled environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide an enduring transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly rooted in biblical principles, our aim is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are highly successful with high school aged students. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment encourages only on what is at hand and, most crucially, enables these boys to feel safe and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to make sure that we are successful in assisting these troubled boys:
- Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be treated personally, in order to focus on their unique difficulties and surpass them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to make certain that we can send your son home as a different person, willing and able to build a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Education. Self-destructive boys typically learn at varying rates than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic environment that interests our students and helps them to re-build their curiosity and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of obligation, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, distanced from Irving, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life. Place your faith in the countless success stories that have graduated our program.
Further information about troubled boys.
If a troubled boy is not treated with necessary care, behaviors can stem from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are deeply troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys offer the treatment required to prevent and minimize damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens experiences depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death for teens.
- 2% of teens will be diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens experience alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens smoke cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens use marijuana by age 14.
What defines a successful therapeutic boarding school for boys?
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Irving, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to other therapeutic boarding schools in Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not a therapeutic boarding school in Irving, Texas, our success rate is proof that our program works. If you would like to learn more about us, call us at (512) 521-3655. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Irving, Texas:
Irving is a city located in the U.S. state of Texas within Dallas County. According to the 2010 U.S. Census, the city population was 216,290. Irving is within the DallasâPlanoâIrving metropolitan division of the Dallas-FortÂ WorthâArlington metropolitan area, designated by the U.S. Census Bureau and colloquially referred to as the Dallas/FortÂ Worth Metroplex. Irving contains the Las Colinas area, which was one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest. Las Colinas includes the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equestrian sculpture in the world.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Irving, Texas, used with permission.