Troubled Texan Boy? Therapeutic boarding schools can be a great choice for parents of struggling boys, helping them rise above their issues and turn their lives around.
New Hope Boys Home will help your troubled boy turn their life around. Remaining untreated, boys that are experiencing dangerous behavior can ruin their future. A therapeutic boarding school like New Hope Boys Home can show your son a new way to live. We’re only a short distance away from Grand Prairie, Texas.
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school locateed a short distance from in Grand Prairie, Texas. We offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help troubled boys. Removing these troubled teens from their old environments is a vital first move in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be taken from unhealthy peer groups and placed in a supervised, protected environment created specifically to aid with their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling young man in Grand Prairie, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help your teen.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home is not located right in Grand Prairie, Texas, but we are nearby. We offer comprehensive therapy in a healthy, closed environment, where students are watched over by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on typical teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities,conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lifelong alteration in the boys who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly rooted in biblical principles, our aim is to create a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are very effective with high school aged students. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This creates a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to ensure that we are successful in helping these troubled boys:
- Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home shows love and genuine caring for the boys enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive individual counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be helped personally, in order to address their individual problems and overcome them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to guarantee that we can bring your son home as a new person, willing and able to build a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Education. Self-destructive boys typically learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and helps them to re-build their curiosity and motivation. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering positive role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and fill positions of duty, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, away from Grand Prairie, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively transform your teenager’s life. Place your faith in the countless success stories that have come out of our program.
Continued information about struggling boys.
If a troubled boy is not given proper care, behaviors can stem from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are deeply troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys offer the care needed to prevent and negate damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens experiences depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death in teens.
- 2% of teens will experience bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens consume alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens smoke cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens smoke marijuana by age 14.
What marks a successful therapeutic boarding school for boys?
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Grand Prairie, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like other therapeutic boarding schools in Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, strictly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not a therapeutic boarding school in Grand Prairie, Texas, our success rate is evidence that our program works. If you would like to learn more about us, call us at (830) 257-5714. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Grand Prairie, Texas:
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas, Ellis, and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas and is a part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. Grand Prairie is a suburb of both Dallas and Fort Worth and had a population of 175,396 at the 2010 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Grand Prairie, Texas, used with permission.