Troubled Texan Boy? Therapeutic boarding schools can be a great choice for parents of at-risk boys, helping them overcome their struggles and turn their lives around.
New Hope Boys Home will provide the means to help turn their life around. Left untreated, boys that are exhibiting dangerous behavior can ruin their future. A therapeutic boarding school like New Hope Boys Home can offer your son a new way to live. We’re only a short distance away from Frisco, Texas.
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school locateed a short distance from in Frisco, Texas. We offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help troubled boys. Separating these self-destructive teens from their old environments is a vital first step in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be taken from unhealthy peer groups and placed in a supervised, controlled environment created precisely to encourage their recovery.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive young man in Frisco, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help your boy.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home is not located right in Frisco, Texas, but we are nearby. We offer effective therapy in a healthy, supervised environment, where students are guided by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses usual teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to affect an enduring change in the students who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly founded in biblical principles, we work to create a lifelong transformation in boys who have gotten off track.
Goals of a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are particularly effective with high school aged students. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment allows solely on what is at hand and, most importantly, encourages these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This creates a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to ensure that we are effective in changing these troubled boys:
- Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home offers love and sincere love for the boys enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be helped personally, in order to deal with their specific problems and surpass them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to guarantee that we can return your son home as a new person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Education. Struggling boys often learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and encourages them to re-build their focus and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and enter positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually a smooth one. The goal of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, distanced from Frisco, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly transform a boy’s outlook on life. Place your faith in the large amount of success stories that have been produced by our program.
Continued information about self-destructive boys.
If a troubled boy is not given appropriate care, behaviors can grow from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are deeply troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys provide the care needed to prevent and negate damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens are diagnosed with depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death among teens.
- 2% of teens will develop bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens drink alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens use cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens use marijuana by age 14.
What marks an effective therapeutic boarding school for boys?
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Frisco, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to other therapeutic boarding schools in Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, strictly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not a therapeutic boarding school in Frisco, Texas, our success rate is proof that our program works. If you would like to find out more about us, call us at (830) 257-5714. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Frisco, Texas:
Frisco is an affluent city in Collin and Denton Counties in the U.S. state of Texas and a rapidly growing suburb of Dallas. As of the 2010 Census, 116,989 people were living in Frisco up from 33,714 in the previous census. Frisco was the fastest growing city in the United States in 2009, and also the fastest growing city in the nation from 2000-2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities located in the booming northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Frisco, Texas, used with permission.