Troubled Texan Boy? Therapeutic boarding schools can be a great choice for parents of at-risk boys, helping them rise above their struggles and turn their lives around.
New Hope Boys Home will help your troubled boy turn their life around. Remaining untreated, boys that are exhibiting dangerous behavior can throw away their future. A therapeutic boarding school like New Hope Boys Home can show your son a new way to live. We’re only a short distance away from Fort Worth, Texas.
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school locateed a short distance from in Fort Worth, Texas. We offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help troubled boys. Removing these troubled teens from their old environments is a crucial first move in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be separated from unhealthy peer groups and taken to a supervised, structured environment set up especially to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive young man in Fort Worth, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help your child.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home is not located right in Fort Worth, Texas, but we are nearby. We offer extensive therapy in a secure, controlled environment, where students are watched over by our gifted and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong alteration in the residents who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly founded in biblical principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are particularly effective with high school aged students. Jealousy, lack of focus, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment boys to [work these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to ensure that we are successful in assisting these troubled boys:
- Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home shows love and honest caring for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in individual counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be worked with personally, in order to deal with their specific difficulties and fix them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to ensure that we can bring your son home as a changed person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Education. Struggling boys typically learn at varying rates than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and encourages them to rediscover their curiosity and sense of purpose. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By offering positive role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We understand that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, away from Fort Worth, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively alter teenagers’ lives. Place your faith in the large amount of success stories that have been produced by our program.
Continued information about self-destructive boys.
If a troubled boy is not given appropriate care, behaviors can grow from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are deeply troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys have the treatment required to prevent and minimize damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens are diagnosed with depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death among teens.
- 2% of teens will be diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens consume alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens try cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens try marijuana by age 14.
What defines a successful therapeutic boarding school for boys?
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Fort Worth, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to other therapeutic boarding schools in Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, highly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not a therapeutic boarding school in Fort Worth, Texas, our success rate is evidence that our program works. If you would like to discover more about us, call us at (512) 521-3655. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Fort Worth, Texas:
Fort Worth is the 16th-largest city in the United States of America and the fifth-largest city in the state of Texas. Located in North Central Texas, just southeast of the Texas Panhandle, the city is a cultural gateway into the AmericanÂ West. According to the 2010 Census, Fort Worth had a population of 741,206. It has been estimated that by 2030 it will have 1,211,665 residents. The city is the second most populous in the Nowrap metropolitan area. The city was established in 1849 as an Army outpost on a bluff overlooking the Trinity River.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Fort Worth, Texas, used with permission.