Troubled Texan Boy? There is a therapeutic boarding school in Texas that can be a great solution for parents of struggling boys, helping boys overcome their struggles and turn their life around.
New Hope Boys Home is a year-round ranch and school that will help your boy. Without such concentrated help, boys that are displaying destructive behavior can throw away their future. A therapeutic boarding school like New Hope Boys Home can offer your son a new way to live. We’re only a short distance away from Dallas, Texas.
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school located a short distance from in Dallas, Texas. We offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help troubled boys. Separating these troubled teens from their old environments is an important first step in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be removed from unhealthy peer groups and immersed in a supervised, structured environment set up specifically to aid with their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling young man in Dallas, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help your boy.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home is not located right in Dallas, Texas, but we are nearby. We provide extensive therapy in a safe, closed environment, where students are guided by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses usual teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to affect an enduring alteration in the residents who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly rooted in biblical principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are highly successful with high school aged students. Jealousy, disruption, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials our therapeutic boarding school follows to ensure success for troubled boys:
- Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home shows love and honest love for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be worked with individually, in order to focus on their individual difficulties and overcome them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can return your son home as a changed person, ready and able to form a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Education. Self-destructive boys often learn at varying speeds than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic environment that interests our students and allows them to re-build their interest and sense of purpose. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and enter positions of responsibility, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Dallas, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly transform your teenager’s life. Place your faith in the countless success stories that have been produced by our program.
We’re designed to help troubled boys make better choices in life.
If a troubled boy is not given appropriate care, behaviors can grow from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are deeply troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys provide the care required to prevent and negate damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens go through depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death among teens.
- 2% of teens will develop bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens drink alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens smoke cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens use marijuana by age 14.
What defines a successful therapeutic boarding school for boys?
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Dallas, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like other therapeutic boarding schools in Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, strictly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not a therapeutic boarding school in Dallas, Texas, our success rate is evidence that our program works. If you would like to learn more about us, call us at (830) 257-5714. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Dallas, Texas:
Dallas is the third-largest city in the state of Texas and the ninth-largest in the United States. The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is the largest metropolitan area in the South and fourth-largest metropolitan area in the United States. Divided between Collin, Dallas, Denton, Kaufman, and Rockwall counties, the city had a population of 1,197,816 in 2010, according to the United States Census Bureau. The city is the largest economic center of the 12-county Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan area that according to the March 2010 U.S. Census Bureau release, had a population of 6,371,773 as of the 2010 U.S. Census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Dallas, Texas, used with permission.