Troubled Texan Boy? Therapeutic boarding schools can be a great choice for parents of at-risk boys, helping them overcome their issues and turn their lives around.
New Hope Boys Home will provide the means to help turn their life around. If untreated, boys that are exhibiting dangerous behavior can throw away their future. A therapeutic boarding school like New Hope Boys Home can teach your son a new way to think, behave and thrive in life. We’re only a short distance away from Cypress, Texas.
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school locateed a short distance from in Cypress, Texas. We offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help troubled boys. Separating these self-destructive teens from their old environments is a vital first move in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be removed from unhealthy peer groups and taken to a supervised, controlled environment designed precisely to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive young man in Cypress, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help your child.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home is not located right in Cypress, Texas, but we are nearby. We provide comprehensive therapy in a secure, closed environment, where students are watched over by our experienced and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on common teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly rooted in biblical principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Positive outcomes of a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are very effective with high school aged students. Jealousy, lack of focus, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment focus these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This develops a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to ascertain that we are effective in changing these troubled boys:
- Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and honest caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be worked with individually, in order to focus on their unique issues and fix them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a new person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Education. Troubled boys frequently learn at varying rates than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic setting that engages our students and allows them to re-build their curiosity and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and take positions of obligation, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always a smooth one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from Cypress, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly transform your teenager’s life. Place your faith in the countless success stories that have graduated our program.
Continued information about self-destructive boys.
If a troubled boy is not treated with proper care, behaviors can develop from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are deeply troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys have the treatment essential to prevent and negate damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens go through depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death in teens.
- 2% of teens will develop bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens consume alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens use cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens use marijuana by age 14.
What marks an effective therapeutic boarding school for boys?
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Cypress, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like other therapeutic boarding schools in Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, highly structured environment to enable troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not a therapeutic boarding school in Cypress, Texas, our success rate is evidence that our program works. If you would like to learn more about us, call us at (512) 521-3655. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Cypress, Texas:
Cypress is an unincorporated area of Harris County, Texas, United States located completely inside the extraterritorial jurisdiction of the City of Houston. The Cypress area is located along U.S. Highway 290 (Northwest Freeway) approximately twenty-five miles (40Â km) northwest of Downtown Houston. The Cypress urban cluster ranks 50th in the top 100 highest-income urban areas in the United States. Large scale residential and commercial development beginning in the 1980s transformed the once rural area into one of the Houston area’s largest suburban communities.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Cypress, Texas, used with permission.