Troubled Texan Boy? Therapeutic boarding schools can be a great choice for parents of struggling boys, helping them overcome their issues and turn their lives around.
New Hope Boys Home will help your troubled boy turn their life around. Remaining untreated, boys that are exhibiting destructive behavior can destroy their future. A therapeutic boarding school like New Hope Boys Home can offer your son a new way to live. We’re only a short distance away from Corpus Christi, Texas.
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school locateed a short distance from in Corpus Christi, Texas. We offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help troubled boys. Removing these self-destructive teens from their old environments is a crucial first move in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be removed from poor peer groups and immersed in a supervised, protected environment set up especially to encourage their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling young man in Corpus Christi, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help your teen.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home is not located right in Corpus Christi, Texas, but we are nearby. We offer effective therapy in a safe, controlled environment, where students are supervised by our gifted and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses common teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong alteration in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly founded in biblical principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are very effective with high school aged students. Jealousy, lack of focus, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This creates a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to ascertain that we are successful in assisting these troubled boys:
- Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home offers love and sincere caring for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling in addition to group counseling. Students will be helped personally, in order to address their specific problems and surpass them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to ensure that we can send your son home as a new person, ready and able to forge a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Education. Troubled boys often learn at different speeds than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic environment that engages our students and allows them to re-build their focus and drive. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing influential role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and enter positions of obligation, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not typically a smooth one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, separated from Corpus Christi, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to effectively alter teenagers’ lives. Place your faith in the scores of success stories that have graduated our program.
More information about struggling boys.
If a troubled boy is not treated with appropriate care, behaviors can grow from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are exceedingly troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys offer the therapy required to prevent and mitigate damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens have depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death for teens.
- 2% of teens will develop bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens drink alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens use cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens use marijuana by age 14.
What defines an effective therapeutic boarding school for boys?
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Corpus Christi, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like other therapeutic boarding schools in Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not a therapeutic boarding school in Corpus Christi, Texas, our success rate is evidence that our program works. If you would like to learn more about us, call us at (830) 257-5714. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Corpus Christi, Texas:
Corpus Christi is a coastal city in the South Texas region of the U.S. state of Texas. The county seat of Nueces County, it also extends into Aransas, Kleberg, and San Patricio counties. The MSA population in 2008 was 416,376. The population was 305,215 at the 2010 census making it the eighth-largest city in the state. It is the principal city of the three-county Corpus Christi Metropolitan Statistical Area as well as the larger Corpus Christi-Kingsville Combined Statistical Area. The translation from Latin of the city’s name is Body of Christ, given to the settlement by the Spanish, in honor of the Blessed Sacrament . The city has been nicknamed the “Sparkling City by the Sea”, particularly in literature promoting tourism.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Corpus Christi, Texas, used with permission.