Troubled Texan Boy? There is a therapeutic boarding school in Texas that can be a great choice for parents of at-risk boys, helping them rise above their struggles and turn their life around.
New Hope Boys Home is a year-round ranch and school that will help your boy. If untreated, boys that are experiencing troubled behavior can ruin their future. A therapeutic boarding school like New Hope Boys Home can teach your son a new way to think, behave and thrive in life. We’re only a short distance away from Cedar Park, Texas.
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school located a short distance from in Cedar Park, Texas. We offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help troubled boys. Distancing these self-destructive teens from their old environments is an important first step in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be separated from poor influences and immersed in a supervised, controlled environment set up especially to encourage their recovery.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive young man in Cedar Park, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help your child.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home is not located right in Cedar Park, Texas, but we are nearby. We offer effective therapy in a secure, closed environment, where students are watched over by our gifted and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses usual teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities,conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lasting transformation in the residents who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly rooted in biblical principles, our aim is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are very successful with high school aged students. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment enables only on what is at hand and, most crucially, encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to make sure that we are successful in changing these troubled boys:
- Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home offers love and sincere caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given individual counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be worked with personally, in order to focus on their individual difficulties and surpass them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to guarantee that we can send your son home as a different person, willing and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Education. Troubled boys often learn at different rates than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic environment that interests our students and encourages them to regain their focus and motivation. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By providing influential role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and enter positions of responsibility, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not always a smooth one. The goal of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, away from Cedar Park, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to properly transform your teenager’s life. Place your faith in the large amount of success stories that have been produced by our program.
Further information about self-destructive boys.
If a troubled boy is not provided with appropriate care, behaviors can stem from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are exceedingly troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys like New Hope offer the treatment required to prevent and negate damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens have depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death for teens.
- 2% of teens will be diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens drink alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens use cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens try marijuana by age 14.
What makes an effective therapeutic boarding school for boys?
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Cedar Park, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like other therapeutic boarding schools in Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not a therapeutic boarding school in Cedar Park, Texas, our success rate is proof that our program works. If you would like to discover more about us, call us at (830) 257-5714. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Cedar Park, Texas:
Cedar Park is a city in Travis and Williamson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. According to the 2010 U.S. Census, the population is 48,937. The city is a major suburb of Austin, the center of which is to the southeast, although Austin directly borders Cedar Park at the latter’s southern extent.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Cedar Park, Texas, used with permission.