Troubled Texan Boy? Therapeutic boarding schools can be a great choice for parents of at-risk boys, helping them surpass their struggles and turn their lives around.
New Hope Boys Home will help your troubled boy turn their life around. Remaining untreated, boys that are displaying dangerous behavior can destroy their future. A therapeutic boarding school like New Hope Boys Home can teach your son a new way to think, behave and thrive in life. We’re only a short distance away from Carrollton, Texas.
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school locateed a short distance from in Carrollton, Texas. We offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help troubled boys. Removing these troubled teens from their old environments is a vital first step in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be removed from unhealthy influences and immersed in a supervised, structured environment set up precisely to encourage their recovery.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive young man in Carrollton, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help your boy.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home is not located right in Carrollton, Texas, but we are nearby. We offer extensive therapy in a safe, controlled environment, where students are guided by our gifted and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen struggles like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong transformation in the students who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly based in biblical principles, our aim is to create a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are very successful with high school aged students. Jealousy, lack of focus, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment focus these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This develops a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to ensure that we are successful in assisting these troubled boys:
- Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and sincere caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be worked with personally, in order to deal with their individual issues and overcome them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to ensure that we can return your son home as a new person, ready and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Education. Self-destructive boys typically learn at different rates than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and allows them to regain their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, distanced from Carrollton, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to properly transform a boy’s outlook on life. Place your faith in the scores of success stories that have been produced by our program.
Continued information about self-destructive boys.
If a troubled boy is not treated with appropriate care, behaviors can develop from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are deeply troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys provide the therapy needed to prevent and mitigate damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens are diagnosed with depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death in teens.
- 2% of teens will be diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens consume alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens use cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens smoke marijuana by age 14.
What marks a successful therapeutic boarding school for boys?
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Carrollton, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like other therapeutic boarding schools in Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, strictly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not a therapeutic boarding school in Carrollton, Texas, our success rate is evidence that our program works. If you would like to discover more about us, call us at (512) 521-3655. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Carrollton, Texas:
Carrollton is a city in Denton County, Dallas County and Collin County in the U.S. state of Texas. As of 2005, census estimates the city’s total population to be 122,699. Carrollton is a suburb of Dallas. The city of Carrollton has been named to America’s 2006 Top 100 Places to Live for 2006 by Relocate America. Also, in 2006, Carrollton was selected as the 19th best place to live in the United States by Money magazine. It was later named the 15th best place to live among small cities in 2008 by Money magazine.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Carrollton, Texas, used with permission.