Troubled Texan Boy? Therapeutic boarding schools can be a great choice for parents of struggling boys, helping them surpass their problems and turn their lives around.
New Hope Boys Home will provide the means to help turn their life around. Left untreated, boys that are experiencing dangerous behavior can ruin their future. A therapeutic boarding school like New Hope Boys Home can offer your son a new way to live. We’re only a short distance away from Brownsville, Texas.
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school locateed a short distance from in Brownsville, Texas. We offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help troubled boys. Separating these troubled teens from their old environments is a vital first move in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be taken from poor peer groups and placed in a supervised, structured environment created specifically to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a troubled young man in Brownsville, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help your boy.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home is not located right in Brownsville, Texas, but we are nearby. We offer extensive therapy in a safe, supervised environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with common teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong change in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly founded in biblical principles, our aim is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are very successful with high school aged students. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment boys to [work only on what is at hand and, most crucially, enables these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to ensure that we are effective in changing these troubled boys:
- Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home offers love and honest caring for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given individual counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be worked with personally, in order to focus on their specific problems and surpass them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a different person, ready and able to build a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Education. Struggling boys frequently learn at varying rates than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic environment that engages our students and encourages them to regain their focus and drive. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, separated from Brownsville, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively alter teenagers’ lives. Place your faith in the countless success stories that have graduated our program.
Continued information about troubled boys.
If a troubled boy is not treated with proper care, behaviors can stem from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are deeply troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys offer the treatment essential to prevent and minimize damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens experiences depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death in teens.
- 2% of teens will be diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens consume alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens smoke cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens try marijuana by age 14.
What makes a successful therapeutic boarding school for boys?
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Brownsville, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like other therapeutic boarding schools in Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not a therapeutic boarding school in Brownsville, Texas, our success rate is evidence that our program works. If you would like to discover more about us, call us at (512) 521-3655. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Brownsville, Texas:
Brownsville is a city in the southernmost tip of the state of Texas, in the United States. It is located on the northern bank of the Rio Grande, directly north and across the border from Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico. Brownsville is the 16th largest city in the state of Texas with a population of 175,023. In addition, the Matamoros-Brownsville Metropolitan Area counts with a population of 1,136,995, making it the 4th largest metropolitan area in the Mexico-US border. The area in Brownsville is one of the fastest growing urban areas in the United States. The city’s population dramatically increased after it experienced a boom in the steel industry during the 1900s, where it produced three times its annual capacity.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Brownsville, Texas, used with permission.