Troubled Texan Boy? Therapeutic boarding schools can be a great choice for parents of struggling boys, helping them rise above their problems and turn their lives around.
New Hope Boys Home will provide the means to help turn their life around. Remaining untreated, boys that are displaying dangerous behavior can destroy their future. A therapeutic boarding school like New Hope Boys Home can offer your son a new way to live. We’re only a short distance away from Austin, Texas.
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school located just a short distance from in Austin, Texas. We offer counseling, top academics and a caring staff trained to help troubled boys. Distancing these at-risk teens from their old environments is a crucial first step in changing how they live. Coming here, they will be separated from unhealthy influences and taken to a supervised, protected environment designed especially to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive young man in Austin, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help your child.
Why New Hope Boys Home?
New Hope Boys Home is not located right in Austin, Texas, but we are nearby. We provide effective therapy in a safe, closed environment, where students are supervised by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses common teen problems like adolescent alcohol abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lasting transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in biblical principles, we work to create a lifelong transformation in boys who have gotten off track.
Positive outcomes of a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys
New Hope Boys Home is a therapeutic boarding school just for troubled boys. No girls are enrolled here. Single-gender schools are very successful with high school aged students. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment boys to feel safe and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This creates a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
There are 5 essentials we follow to make sure that we are successful in assisting these troubled boys:
- Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home offers love and honest love for the boys enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given individual counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be helped individually, in order to focus on their unique issues and overcome them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can send your son home as a different person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Education. Troubled boys often learn at varying speeds than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and encourages them to re-build their focus and drive. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By providing positive role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and enter positions of obligation, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after this program. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, away from Austin, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life. Place your faith in the countless success stories that have come out of our program.
Further information about self-destructive boys.
If a troubled boy is not provided with appropriate care, behaviors can develop from such behavioral, emotional, and mental illnesses that are exceedingly troubling. Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys have the therapy required to prevent and mitigate damage from such disorders.
- 1 in 5 teens are diagnosed with depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death among teens.
- 2% of teens will be diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens experience alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens use cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens smoke marijuana by age 14.
What makes an effective therapeutic boarding school for boys?
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Austin, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and substance abuse, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like other therapeutic boarding schools in Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, strictly structured environment to enable troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not a therapeutic boarding school in Austin, Texas, our success rate is proof that our program works. If you would like to find out more about us, call us at (512) 521-3655. We are experts at working with troubled teens and can help your son recover and change.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Austin, Texas:
Austin is the capital city of the U.S. state of Texas and the seat of Travis County. Located in Central Texas on the eastern edge of the American Southwest, it is the fourth-largest city in Texas and the 14th most populous city in the United States. It was the third-fastest-growing large city in the nation from 2000 to 2006. Austin has a population of 790,390. The city is the cultural and economic center of the Nowrap metropolitan area, which has a population of over 1,716,291 (2010 U.S. Census), making it the 35th-largest metropolitan area in the United States. The area was settled in the 1830s on the banks of the Colorado River by pioneers who named the village Waterloo.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Austin, Texas, used with permission.