Boys ranches near Wylie, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their struggles and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy peer groups and taken to a supervised, protected environment created precisely to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Wylie, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Wylie, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Wylie, Texas. We’re a healthy, environment, where students are supervised by our experienced and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen issues like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring change in the residents who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools build environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that follow such things. Jealousy, disruption, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This creates a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and genuine caring for the boys enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be helped individually, in order to deal with their unique problems and fix them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to ensure that we can return your son home as a new person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys frequently learn at different rates than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and allows them to rediscover their curiosity and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering influential role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and take positions of duty, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually a smooth one. The goal of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after this program. We understand that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, away from Wylie, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to successfully transform your teenager’s life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Wylie, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Wylie, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Wylie, Texas:
Wylie, Texas just outside Abilene, Texas.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Wylie, Texas, used with permission.