Boys ranches near Woodway, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their struggles and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It removes these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from negative influences and taken to a supervised, protected environment designed precisely to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Woodway, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Woodway, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Woodway, Texas. We’re a healthy, closed environment, where students are supervised by our gifted and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with typical teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong change in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the complications that arise from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel safe and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This creates a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home shows love and honest caring for the students enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling in addition to group counseling. Students will be treated individually, in order to focus on their individual difficulties and overcome them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to ensure that we can bring your son home as a different person, ready and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys typically learn at varying rates than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic environment that interests our students and helps them to re-discover their interest and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We recognize that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, away from Woodway, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly alter teenagers’ lives.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Woodway, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Woodway, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, strictly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Woodway, Texas:
Woodway is a city in McLennan County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,733 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Waco Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Woodway, Texas, used with permission.