Boys ranches near Webster, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their issues and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It distances these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from negative peer groups and immersed in a supervised, structured environment created precisely to foster their transformation.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Webster, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Webster, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Webster, Texas. We’re a healthy, controlled environment, where students are guided by our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses common teen issues like adolescent alcohol abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, we work to create a lifelong transformation in boys who have gotten off track.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools create environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that come from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment allows these boys to feel safe and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This develops a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and genuine caring for the students enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be helped individually, in order to deal with their individual difficulties and fix them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can send your son home as a different person, ready and able to build a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys typically learn at varying rates than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic setting that engages our students and helps them to re-discover their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and fill positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from Webster, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to successfully alter teenagers’ lives.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Webster, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and substance abuse, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Webster, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, tightly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Webster, Texas:
Webster is a city in the U.S. state of Texas within the HoustonSugar LandBaytown metropolitan area. The population was 9,083 at the 2000 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Webster, Texas, used with permission.