Boys ranches near Weatherford, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their issues and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It distances these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from unhealthy influences and immersed in a supervised, controlled environment set up precisely to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Weatherford, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Weatherford, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Weatherford, Texas. We’re a secure, supervised environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses common teen problems like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lifelong alteration in the boys who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our aim is to create a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools build environments that allow for dating and the complications that follow such things. Jealousy, disruption, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest caring for the teenagers enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be helped personally, in order to address their specific difficulties and overcome them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can send your son home as a new person, ready and able to form a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys often learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic environment that engages our students and allows them to regain their interest and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By providing influential role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not usually a smooth one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, away from Weatherford, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly transform a boy’s outlook on life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Weatherford, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Weatherford, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, highly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Weatherford, Texas:
Weatherford is a city in Parker County, Texas, United States, and a western suburb of Fort Worth. The population was 19,000 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Parker CountyGR and is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Weatherford, Texas, used with permission.