Boys ranches near Waxahachie, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their problems and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It separates these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from negative influences and taken to a supervised, protected environment created especially to encourage their transformation.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Waxahachie, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Waxahachie, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Waxahachie, Texas. We’re a safe, closed environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lasting alteration in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools create environments that allow for dating and the complications that come from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home offers love and genuine caring for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in personal counseling in addition to group counseling. Students will be worked with individually, in order to deal with their specific issues and surpass them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to make certain that we can send your son home as a different person, ready and able to form a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys typically learn at different rates than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic environment that interests our students and helps them to regain their focus and drive. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and enter positions of responsibility, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not always a smooth one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We recognize that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, away from Waxahachie, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to properly transform your teenager’s life.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Waxahachie, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Waxahachie, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, highly structured environment to enable troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Waxahachie, Texas:
Waxahachie is a city in Ellis County, Texas, United States, and a southern suburb of Dallas. The population was 29,621 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Ellis County.GR
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Waxahachie, Texas, used with permission.