Boys ranches near Vidor, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their problems and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It removes these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from unhealthy peer groups and placed in a supervised, controlled environment created precisely to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Vidor, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Vidor, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Vidor, Texas. We’re a secure, closed environment, where students are guided by our experienced and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring transformation in the residents who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, we work to create a lifelong transformation in boys who have gotten off track.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the complications that follow such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment enables these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This develops a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home offers love and honest love for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in personal counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be worked with personally, in order to address their unique difficulties and fix them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to ensure that we can bring your son home as a changed person, ready and able to form a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys frequently learn at different paces than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic setting that motivates our students and allows them to regain their focus and motivation. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing influential role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and enter positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We recognize that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, separated from Vidor, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to successfully alter teenagers’ lives.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Vidor, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Vidor, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, tightly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Vidor, Texas:
Vidor is a city in western Orange County, Texas, United States. A city of Southeast Texas, it lies at the intersection of Interstate 10 and Farm to Market Road 105, six miles east of Beaumont. The town is mainly a bedroom community for the nearby refining complexes in Beaumont and Port Arthur and is part of the Beaumont-Port Arthur Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 11,440 at the 2000 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Vidor, Texas, used with permission.