Boys ranches near Victoria, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their issues and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from negative peer groups and placed in a supervised, protected environment set up specifically to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Victoria, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Victoria, Texas; we provide extensive therapy to boys from Victoria, Texas. We’re a secure, supervised environment, where students are watched over by our gifted and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen issues like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong alteration in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools build environments that allow for dating and the complications that come from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This creates a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home offers love and honest love for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given one-on-one counseling in addition to group therapy. Students will be worked with personally, in order to deal with their individual problems and fix them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can return your son home as a different person, willing and able to form a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys often learn at varying speeds than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic setting that engages our students and helps them to re-discover their focus and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing influential role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and enter positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We recognize that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, away from Victoria, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to successfully transform your teenager’s life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Victoria, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Victoria, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Victoria, Texas:
Victoria is a city in and the seat of Victoria County, Texas, United States. The population was 60,603 at the 2000 census. The three counties of the Victoria Metropolitan Statistical Area had a population of 111,163 at the 2000 census,
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Victoria, Texas, used with permission.