Boys ranches near Universal City, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their struggles and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It removes these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from poor influences and placed in a supervised, controlled environment created specifically to foster their healing.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Universal City, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Universal City, Texas; we provide extensive therapy to boys from Universal City, Texas. We’re a secure, environment, where students are supervised by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses common teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong alteration in the boys who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools allow environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that come from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This leads to a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere love for the boys enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling in addition to group counseling. Students will be worked with personally, in order to focus on their unique issues and surpass them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to ensure that we can bring your son home as a different person, willing and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys often learn at different speeds than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic setting that engages our students and helps them to re-build their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and enter positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, away from Universal City, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Universal City, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Universal City, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Universal City, Texas:
Universal City is a city in Bexar and Guadalupe Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It borders San Antonio to the northeast, and is adjacent to Randolph Air Force Base. The population was 14,849 at the 2000 census. Through Universal City is Pat Booker Road, the commercial thoroughfare of the city. It is part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Universal City, Texas, used with permission.