Boys ranches near Tomball, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their struggles and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It removes these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from negative influences and immersed in a supervised, controlled environment designed specifically to aid with their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Tomball, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Tomball, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Tomball, Texas. We’re a safe, closed environment, where students are guided by our experienced and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses common teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong alteration in the boys who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our aim is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools create environments that allow for dating and the distractions that follow such things. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home offers love and genuine love for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in individual counseling in addition to group counseling. Students will be treated individually, in order to address their specific difficulties and surpass them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to guarantee that we can bring your son home as a different person, ready and able to form a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys typically learn at varying rates than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and allows them to re-build their interest and motivation. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We understand that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from Tomball, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to successfully transform your teenager’s life.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Tomball, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Tomball, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Tomball, Texas:
Tomball is a city in Harris county in the U.S. state of Texas, a part of the Houston metropolitan area. The population was 9,089 at the 2000 census. In 1907, the community of Peck was renamed Tomball. The city are named for local congressman Thomas Henry Ball, who had a major role in the development of the Port of Houston. Citation needed
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Tomball, Texas, used with permission.