Boys ranches near Texas City, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their problems and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It removes these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s an important first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from poor peer groups and immersed in a supervised, protected environment set up precisely to encourage their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Texas City, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Texas City, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Texas City, Texas. We’re a secure, supervised environment, where students are guided by our experienced and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses usual teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong change in the residents who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our goal is to create a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the complications that come from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and damaging peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment allows these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This creates a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere love for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive one-on-one counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be helped personally, in order to address their unique difficulties and fix them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to ensure that we can bring your son home as a new person, ready and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys typically learn at varying paces than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and allows them to regain their curiosity and sense of purpose. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing influential role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We recognize that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, separated from Texas City, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively transform your teenager’s life.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Texas City, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Texas City, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Texas City, Texas:
Texas City is a city in Chambers and Galveston counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 41,521 at the 2000 census. It is a part of the HoustonSugar LandBaytown, Texas Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Texas City, Texas, used with permission.