Boys ranches near Texarkana, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their struggles and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It removes these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from poor peer groups and placed in a supervised, controlled environment designed specifically to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Texarkana, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Texarkana, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Texarkana, Texas. We’re a safe, supervised environment, where students are guided by our gifted and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses common teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lasting transformation in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our hope is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools allow environments that allow for dating and the complications that come from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This leads to a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home offers love and honest love for the boys enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given individual counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be worked with personally, in order to deal with their specific difficulties and fix them. A final and vital aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to guarantee that we can return your son home as a changed person, ready and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys frequently learn at different paces than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and helps them to re-discover their interest and motivation. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and enter positions of duty, we develop this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, distanced from Texarkana, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to properly transform a boy’s outlook on life.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Texarkana, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Texarkana, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, strictly structured environment to enable troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Texarkana, Texas:
Texarkana is a city in Bowie County, Texas, United States. It effectively functions as one half of a city which crosses a state line the other half, the city of Texarkana, Arkansas, lies on the other side of State Line Avenue. The population of the city is 34,782 at the 2000 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Texarkana, Texas, used with permission.