Boys ranches near Terrell, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their issues and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It distances these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from poor influences and placed in a supervised, structured environment set up especially to encourage their healing.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Terrell, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Terrell, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Terrell, Texas. We’re a healthy, closed environment, where students are guided by our gifted and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with typical teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to provide for a lasting change in the residents who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our aim is to create a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools allow environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that arise from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows only on what is at hand and, most crucially, allows these boys to feel safe and protected, rather than having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This creates a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home shows love and honest love for the boys enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive individual counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be worked with personally, in order to address their unique difficulties and surpass them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can send your son home as a different person, ready and able to build a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys typically learn at varying speeds than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and helps them to regain their interest and drive. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By providing positive role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We understand that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, away from Terrell, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to successfully alter teenagers’ lives.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Terrell, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Terrell, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, tightly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Terrell, Texas:
Terrell is a city in Kaufman County, Texas, United States, and a southeastern suburb of Dallas. As of the 2000 census, the city population was 13,606. Terrell is located Convert east of Dallas.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Terrell, Texas, used with permission.