Boys ranches near Temple, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their problems and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It distances these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from negative influences and immersed in a supervised, protected environment designed specifically to foster their recovery.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Temple, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Temple, Texas; we provide extensive therapy to boys from Temple, Texas. We’re a healthy, supervised environment, where students are guided by our experienced and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on typical teen struggles like adolescent substance abuse, conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to provide for a lasting change in the residents who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our goal is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools allow environments that allow for dating and the complications that follow such things. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This leads to a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home displays love and honest love for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given individual counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be treated individually, in order to focus on their specific problems and surpass them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to make certain that we can send your son home as a different person, willing and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys frequently learn at varying paces than other students. For this reason, we seek to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and allows them to re-build their interest and drive. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after this program. We know that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, away from Temple, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to properly alter teenagers’ lives.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these trying times. If your son from Temple, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in Temple, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, highly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
Temple is a city in Bell County, Texas, United States. Located near the county seat of Belton, Temple lies in the region referred to as Central Texas. Located off Interstate 35, Temple is 65 miles north of Austin and 34 miles south of Waco. In the 2010 Census, Temple’s population was 66,102, an increase of more than 20 percent from the 2000 census. It is a “principal city” in the Killeen–Temple–Fort Hood Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Temple, Texas, used with permission.