Boys ranches near Sulphur Springs, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their struggles and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It separates these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from poor peer groups and immersed in a supervised, protected environment created especially to encourage their recovery.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Sulphur Springs, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Sulphur Springs, Texas; we provide extensive therapy to boys from Sulphur Springs, Texas. We’re a healthy, closed environment, where students are guided by our experienced and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lifelong change in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our hope is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools allow environments that allow for dating and the distractions that come from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This creates a new, helpful, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and genuine love for the teenagers enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given one-on-one counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be worked with personally, in order to deal with their unique issues and surpass them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can send your son home as a new person, ready and able to forge a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys often learn at varying speeds than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic setting that engages our students and helps them to re-build their interest and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By providing positive role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We know that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, distanced from Sulphur Springs, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively alter teenagers’ lives.
What Marks a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Sulphur Springs, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Sulphur Springs, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, highly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Sulphur Springs, Texas:
Sulphur Springs is a city in Hopkins County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2000 census, the city population was 14,551. It is the county seat of Hopkins CountyGR.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Sulphur Springs, Texas, used with permission.