Boys ranches near Sugar Land, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their problems and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It removes these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from poor influences and immersed in a supervised, protected environment created especially to encourage their recovery.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Sugar Land, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Sugar Land, Texas; we provide comprehensive therapy to boys from Sugar Land, Texas. We’re a healthy, controlled environment, where students are supervised by our knowledgeable and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen struggles like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong transformation in the students who come to us for help. With a spiritual approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our goal is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools create environments that allow for dating and the distractions that arise from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment encourages these boys to feel safe and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This develops a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home offers love and genuine caring for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will receive personal counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be treated individually, in order to deal with their unique issues and overcome them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to ensure that we can send your son home as a changed person, ready and able to form a stronger and more honest relationship with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys typically learn at different speeds than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and helps them to regain their interest and sense of purpose. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We understand that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, away from Sugar Land, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to successfully transform your teenager’s life.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Sugar Land, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Sugar Land, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Sugar Land, Texas:
Sugar Land is a city in the U.S. state of Texas within the Nowrap metropolitan area and Fort Bend County. Sugar Land is one of the most affluent and fastest-growing cities in Texas, having grown more than 158 percent in the last decade. In the time period of 20002007, Sugar Land also enjoyed a 46.24% job growth.Citation needed As of the 2010 census, its population was 78,817. In 2011, the U.S. Census Bureau estimated that the city’s population was 84,511, with a median family income of $113,261 and a median home price of $369,600.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Sugar Land, Texas, used with permission.