Boys ranches near Stephenville, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their struggles and turn their life around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It separates these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from unhealthy peer groups and taken to a supervised, controlled environment designed specifically to foster their recovery.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Stephenville, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Stephenville, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Stephenville, Texas. We’re a safe, supervised environment, where students are watched over by our gifted and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,conduct and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lifelong alteration in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our aim is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools allow environments that allow for dating and the distractions that arise from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment boys to feel safe and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and create close relationships. This creates a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere love for the boys enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in personal counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be worked with individually, in order to focus on their individual difficulties and fix them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can return your son home as a different person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys frequently learn at different rates than other students. Therefore, we aim to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and helps them to re-discover their focus and motivation. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the potential to become a leader. By providing positive role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and enter positions of duty, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not always a smooth one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We recognize that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, distanced from Stephenville, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is crucial to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Marks an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Stephenville, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Stephenville, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, tightly structured environment to enable troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Stephenville, Texas:
Stephenville is a city in and the county seat of Erath County, Texas, United States.GR The population was 14,921 at the 2000 census. Founded in 1856, it is home to Tarleton State University. Stephenville is among several communities that calls itself the “Cowboy Capital of the World”.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Stephenville, Texas, used with permission.