Boys ranches near Stafford, Texas can provide a temporary fix for struggling boys, but a long-term solution is usually better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their issues and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It removes these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from poor influences and taken to a supervised, controlled environment set up precisely to foster their healing.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Stafford, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Look Into New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Stafford, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Stafford, Texas. We’re a healthy, supervised environment, where students are watched over by our experienced and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on common teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic failings. The aim of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lifelong alteration in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our goal is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the distractions that come from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment encourages solely on what is at hand and, most importantly, encourages these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Empathy. New Hope Boys Home offers love and sincere caring for the boys enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given one-on-one counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be worked with individually, in order to address their individual difficulties and surpass them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The aim is to ensure that we can bring your son home as a changed person, ready and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys typically learn at different rates than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and allows them to re-build their focus and sense of purpose. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By offering influential role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we encourage this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The aim of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We recognize that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, away from Stafford, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to properly transform a boy’s outlook on life.
What Marks an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Stafford, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Stafford, Texas, our aim at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, highly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Stafford, Texas:
Stafford is a city in the U.S. state of Texas within the HoustonSugar LandBaytown metropolitan area. The city is mostly in Fort Bend County with a small portion in Harris County. As of the 2000 U.S. Census, Stafford’s population was 15,681.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Stafford, Texas, used with permission.