Boys ranches near Southlake, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys overcome their problems and turn their lives around. It works similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a better way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for difficult boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from poor influences and taken to a supervised, controlled environment designed specifically to aid with their recovery.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Southlake, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Southlake, Texas; we offer extensive therapy to boys from Southlake, Texas. We’re a healthy, closed environment, where students are supervised by our experienced and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on usual teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lasting transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our hope is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Goals of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very effective with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools create environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that arise from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment allows only on what is at hand and, most crucially, enables these boys to feel secure and protected, rather than having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home shows love and genuine love for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in personal counseling as well as group therapy. Students will be treated personally, in order to address their unique problems and overcome them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a different person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Struggling boys frequently learn at different rates than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and allows them to re-discover their focus and motivation. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of obligation, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not usually a smooth one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is simply the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can enable your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, away from Southlake, along with qualified and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively alter teenagers’ lives.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Southlake, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Similar to boys ranches in Southlake, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, tightly structured environment to enable troubled boys to experience a transformation and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Southlake, Texas:
Southlake is a city in northeast Tarrant and southeast Denton counties, Texas. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. A suburb of Fort Worth – at CNN-Money magazine – 2006] and Dallas, Southlake is known for exemplary public schools, Southlake Town Square, and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion football team.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Southlake, Texas, used with permission.