Boys ranches near Seguin, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their problems and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It removes these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s an important first step in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from unhealthy influences and placed in a supervised, protected environment set up specifically to encourage their recovery.
If you are the parent of a struggling boy in Seguin, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Seguin, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Seguin, Texas. We’re a safe, controlled environment, where students are supervised by our gifted and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring transformation in the residents who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our hope is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is highly successful with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools allow environments that allow for dating and the complications that arise from such things. Jealousy, lack of focus, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This leads to a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home displays love and sincere love for the boys enrolled here. Teaching them how to truly and genuinely care for others is vital to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in one-on-one counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be worked with personally, in order to address their specific difficulties and overcome them. A final and necessary aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a changed person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys often learn at varying speeds than other students. Therefore, we seek to provide an academic setting that engages our students and allows them to re-build their focus and motivation. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the capacity to become a leader. By employing positive role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and take positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not typically an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after this program. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, separated from Seguin, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to successfully transform your teenager’s life.
What Defines a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to assist you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Seguin, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Seguin, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, highly structured environment to help troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Seguin, Texas:
Seguin is a city in Guadalupe County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the San Antonio-New Braunfels Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of the 2000 census, the city population was 22,011; the July 1, 2009 Census estimate, however, showed the population had increased to 26,842. It is the county seat of Guadalupe CountyGR.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Seguin, Texas, used with permission.