Boys ranches near Seabrook, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their issues and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it gives troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for troubled boys. It removes these troubled teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from poor peer groups and placed in a supervised, controlled environment set up precisely to encourage their recovery.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Seabrook, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Seabrook, Texas; we offer comprehensive therapy to boys from Seabrook, Texas. We’re a healthy, supervised environment, where students are guided by our gifted and dedicated staff. Treatment is individualized and deals with usual teen problems like adolescent substance abuse, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to grant an enduring change in the boys who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our goal is to bring about a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Traditional schools allow environments that allow for dating and the complications that arise from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and unhealthy peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment enables solely on what is at hand and, most importantly, encourages these boys to feel safe and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This develops a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home shows love and genuine love for the teenagers enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given one-on-one counseling as well as group sessions. Students will be treated individually, in order to focus on their unique difficulties and surpass them. A final and crucial element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to make certain that we can bring your son home as a changed person, willing and able to form a relationship upon a new footing with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Self-destructive boys typically learn at different speeds than other students. For this reason, we aim to provide an academic environment that motivates our students and encourages them to re-discover their focus and motivation. Again, students are guided individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering positive role models in leadership positions and offering possibilities for students to step up and enter positions of obligation, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to thrive. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after graduation. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the true demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a healthy environment, separated from Seabrook, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to effectively transform a boy’s attitudes, behaviors and outlook on life.
What Makes a Successful Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to help you and your family through these stressful times. If your son from Seabrook, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Seabrook, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a healthy, tightly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Seabrook, Texas:
Seabrook is a city in Harris county, with some water surface area located within Chambers county in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 9,443 at the 2000 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Seabrook, Texas, used with permission.