Boys ranches near Schertz, Texas can provide a temporary choice for parents of at-risk boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their issues and turn their lives around. It has a program that is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be taken from unhealthy influences and immersed in a supervised, protected environment designed precisely to aid with their healing.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in Schertz, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Consider New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Schertz, Texas; we provide effective therapy to boys from Schertz, Texas. We’re a healthy, closed environment, where students are watched over by our knowledgeable and loving staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses usual teen problems like risky or self-destructive activities,behavioral and emotional issues, and academic struggles. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to grant a lasting transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly based in Christian principles, our aim is to create a lifelong transformation.
Benefits of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very effective with high school boys who are struggling. Typical schools allow environments that allow for dating and the difficulties that come from such things. Jealousy, disruption, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and form close relationships. This develops a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Compassion. New Hope Boys Home shows love and sincere caring for the students enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be involved in individual counseling as well as group counseling. Students will be treated personally, in order to focus on their specific issues and surpass them. A final and vital element to this therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to guarantee that we can send your son home as a changed person, ready and able to forge a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys frequently learn at varying paces than other students. For this reason, we attempt to provide an academic environment that engages our students and helps them to regain their curiosity and motivation. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We believe each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering positive role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and fill positions of duty, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The shift from teenager to adult is not usually an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Practical, applicable skills are taught here that can be brought with them into life after treatment. We know that boys’ time here is only the beginning, that the important demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, distanced from Schertz, along with trained and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively transform your teenager’s life.
What Makes an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Schertz, Texas is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Schertz, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the creation of a positive, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys change and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To learn more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Schertz, Texas:
Schertz is a city in Bexar, Comal, and Guadalupe counties in the U.S. state of Texas within the Nowrap metropolitan area. The population was 31,465 at the 2010 census.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Schertz, Texas, used with permission.