Boys ranches near San Angelo, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of struggling boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys rise above their issues and turn their lives around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it shows troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It removes these at-risk teens from their old environments. That’s a vital first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be separated from poor peer groups and taken to a supervised, protected environment designed specifically to aid with their transformation.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in San Angelo, Texas, please give us a call at (512) 521-3655. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in San Angelo, Texas; we provide extensive therapy to boys from San Angelo, Texas. We’re a secure, controlled environment, where students are guided by our knowledgeable and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and focuses on common teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, conduct and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The purpose of New Hope Boys Home is to affect a lifelong transformation in the students who come to us for help. With a Christian approach, and therapies firmly rooted in Christian principles, our goal is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is very successful with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools create environments that allow for dating and the distractions that arise from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Removing this competitive environment boys to [work only on what is at hand and, most crucially, enables these boys to feel secure and protected, instead of having to compete with their fellow students. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This creates a new, healthy, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home offers love and genuine caring for the students enrolled here. Showing them how to truly and genuinely care for others is important to help these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given personal counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be treated personally, in order to focus on their specific difficulties and fix them. A final and necessary element to this therapy has to do with the family. The purpose is to guarantee that we can bring your son home as a different person, willing and able to build a relationship upon a new foundation with his family.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys frequently learn at different speeds than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic environment that engages our students and encourages them to regain their focus and drive. Again, students are worked with individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By offering strong role models in leadership positions and offering chances for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The change from teenager to adult is not typically a smooth one. The purpose of this program is for students to not only be able to live as an adult, but to shine. Hands-on, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can allow your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing an ideal environment, distanced from San Angelo, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is essential to effectively transform your teenager’s life.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here especially to assist you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from San Angelo, Texas is demonstrating emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Much like boys ranches in San Angelo, Texas, our purpose at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a healthy, strictly structured environment to allow troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To find out more about New Hope Boys Home, call (512) 521-3655. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in San Angelo, Texas:
San Angelo is a city in the state of Texas. Located in West Central Texas it is the county seat of Tom Green County. As of 2010 according to the United States Census Bureau, the city had a total population of 93,200. The San Angelo metropolitan area had a population of 111,823.
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in San Angelo, Texas, used with permission.