Boys ranches near Sachse, Texas can provide a temporary solution for parents of troubled boys, but often a long-term solution is better
New Hope Boys Home (near Austin) helps teenage boys surpass their struggles and turn their life around. It is similar to boys ranches in that it offers troubled boys a new way to live, but it works with boys over an entire year.
New Hope Boys Home is like a boys ranch for struggling boys. It separates these self-destructive teens from their old environments. That’s a crucial first move in changing how they live and think. Here they will be removed from poor peer groups and placed in a supervised, structured environment designed specifically to encourage their healing.
If you are the parent of a self-destructive boy in Sachse, Texas, please give us a call at (830) 257-5714. We can help.
Why Contact New Hope Boys Home?
Though New Hope Boys Home is not located in Sachse, Texas; we offer effective therapy to boys from Sachse, Texas. We’re a safe, closed environment, where students are watched over by our gifted and caring staff. Treatment is individualized and addresses typical teen issues like risky or self-destructive activities, behavioral and emotional issues, and academic shortcomings. The goal of New Hope Boys Home is to provide a lasting transformation in the boys who come to us for help. With a moral approach, and therapies firmly founded in Christian principles, our goal is to instill a lifelong transformation.
Positive Outcomes of a Texas Boys Ranch for Troubled Boys
New Hope Boys Home is a single-gender school that is particularly effective with high school boys who are struggling. Ordinary schools allow environments that allow for dating and the distractions that arise from such things. Jealousy, distraction, and negative peer pressure all contribute to troubled teenage behavior. Eliminating this competitive environment enables these boys to feel secure and protected, not having to compete with their peers. We focus on developing harmony and respect in all interactions and encourage our students to bond and build close relationships. This leads to a new, positive, type of peer pressure.
We help boys in many ways:
- Offering Them Love and Care. New Hope Boys Home offers love and sincere love for the boys enrolled here. Demonstrating how to truly and genuinely care for others is essential to helping these boys.
- Therapy & Counseling. Boys will be given one-on-one counseling in addition to group sessions. Students will be treated personally, in order to deal with their individual issues and surpass them. A final and crucial aspect of our milieu of therapy has to do with the family. The goal is to make certain that we can send your son home as a different person, ready and able to rebuild a relationship with his family on a strong new foundation.
- Educational Repair and Excellence. Troubled boys frequently learn at different speeds than other students. Therefore, we attempt to provide an academic setting that engages our students and allows them to re-build their interest and sense of purpose. Again, students are helped individually to ensure their success.
- Leadership Training. We feel each student in this program has the ability to become a leader. By providing strong role models in leadership positions and offering opportunities for students to step up and fill positions of responsibility, we foster this capacity for leadership.
- Real Life Preparation. The transition from teenager to adult is not always an easy one. The goal of this program is for students to not only learn to be respectful and caring, but to excel in their adult life and future career. Real-life, applicable skills are taught here that can be carried forth into life after treatment. We understand that boys’ time here is just the beginning, that the real demonstration of change lies in the actions our graduates take moving forward.
New Hope Boys Home can help your troubled boy to turn around their life. Providing a proper environment, separated from Sachse, along with skilled and experienced staff and counselors, is necessary to successfully transform your teenager’s life.
What Defines an Effective Program for Difficult Boys?
This program for troubled boys is here specifically to help you and your family through these difficult times. If your son from Sachse, Texas is dealing with emotional or behavioral issues, including ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, and risky or self-destructive activities, New Hope Boys Home might be the perfect solution.
Like boys ranches in Sachse, Texas, our goal at New Hope Boys Home is the development of a positive, tightly structured environment to help troubled boys to recover and heal. Although we are not really a boys ranch, we do offer many of the same tools to help boys.
To discover more about New Hope Boys Home, call (830) 257-5714. We can help your son recover from bad decisions and prepare for a bright future.
More about therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Sachse, Texas:
Sachse is a city in Collin and Dallas Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a northeastern suburb of Dallas. As of the 2000 census, the city population was 9,751, but as of 2004, the population was estimated at 16,200.Fact
Excerpt about therapeutic boarding schools for boys in Sachse, Texas, used with permission.